Head of Maintenance Production
Geir Steiro has accepted the position as head of Maintenance Production at SAS and has resigned as CEO of MSG Aviation. He will stay on in the company until the end of February and will then join MSG Aviation as a board member. The company is pleased with ensuring continuity and maintaining Steiro’s vast expertise.
The chairman of the board takes over
As of 1 February, Chairman of the Board Ove Trøen will take care of the operational management responsibility for the company as working Chairman of the Board until a new CEO has been recruited. The board has already initiated the search and is confident that the good positioning of the company and relationsbuilt over the recent years has established MSG an attractive workplace.
Full steam ahead
MSG Aviation receives considerable international attention, both from airlines and airports. In addition, the company has reached a number of important milestones in the past year.
– More than NOK 40 million in new financinghas been raised over the last six months.
– Agreement on establishment at Oslo Airport Gardermoen has been signed.
– Several skilled engineers have been hired and further recruitment work is underway.
– A number of letters of intent on future customer relationships have been signed.
– Agreements with internationally leading technology and consulting environments have been signed.
– Letter of intent with potential suppliers has been signed.
MSG Aviation is developing according to plans. The main focus now is on quality assurance of concept and technology and choice of concept for the first facility to be built at Gardermoen. The company’s employees work with external, renowned industry and technology experts on this.
Any questions can be directed to the chairman of the board,
Ove Trøen, at 91644750 / email@example.com